Payroll Management Services for Businesses
Free your time by delegating your payroll processing to professional outsourced service providers. As payroll becomes more and more complex, time consuming to process and expensive to operate, many businesses are now outsourcing this tax administration function to a specialist service provider.
As outsourced payroll service providers we are responsible for wages processing, PAYE/NI compliance, all IT issues, stationery procurement and maintaining the general confidentiality of this sensitive information.
We offer a complete payroll bureau facility, to free your time and allow you to concentrate on running your business:-
- You advise us of the gross pay, for a weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly or quarterly pay periods. We calculate the net pay, supply you with security payslips and advise you how much PAYE and NI to pay the Inland Revenue
- We can advise you in relation to the legal requirements for offering your employees access to stakeholder pensions
- We prepare all necessary forms when an employee leaves
- Preparing end of year returns P35 and P60/P14s, before filing these with the Inland Revenue in advance of the statutory deadlines
- Providing ongoing ad-hoc support for all of your wages queries
- Preparing forms P11d and calculating the resultant class 1a NI liability
- Advising you in relation to the payroll implications of IR35
- Advising you of the journals necessary to update your computerised accounting records
- Tax efficient remuneration planning
As well as releasing your time and ensuring the quality of wages administration, outsourcing this function will usually save you money. We will be responsible for software updates, purchasing stationery and staff absenteeism cover. We will also ensure that you pay no more PAYE/NI tax than you absolutely have to.