Acquisition due diligence provides you with reassurance about the business you are acquiring and helps to identify potential risks. The scope of a due diligence review is based on your particular requirements. However, we always aim to address several fundamental questions:-
- Is the deal structured in the most appropriate way?
- What are the tax consequences of the deal now and in the future?
- How accurate or reasonable are the forecasts provided?
- Is pension funding an issue?
- Are there risks around employment and staffing matters?
- Are there any deal breakers?
- What warranties and indemnities need to be secured?
- Are market projections supported by sector data?
Our team conduct due diligence on behalf of purchasers, banks and private equity providers so please call us for more information.