Blue Sky offers a complete package of Companies Act compliance services to the owners/managers of private limited companies, including the following services:-
- Company formation
- Preparation and submission of Annual Returns
- Advising on the appropriate legal procedures to change the officers of the company, change shareholdings, amend the accounting reference date, declare a dividend, etc.
- Advising you of directors’ responsibilities
- Maintaining your statutory Registers
- Maintaining your statutory Minutes
- Attend Board and General Meetings to advise on compliance procedures and to take minutes
- Acting as the Company’s Registered Office
- Completion/filing all necessary accounts, forms, returns and resolutions on the public record at Companies House
- Dissolving the company
- Making sure that all company secretarial duties are performed correctly and on time will keep you out of trouble with Companies House
- Assisting start-ups with all of the other aspects of set-up/starting a business
- Amending Articles of Association for taxation, practical or commercial reasons
- Advising in relation to the legality of dividends
We specialise in helping the owners/managers of small and medium enterprises to become investment ready, raise finance, start up a business, to sell a business, to undertake management buy outs/buy ins and to make corporate acquisitions.